This is a rather belated Look of the Day, it was actually the look I had wore to the Skin79 Dinner and Product Launch event.
Here are the products I used. Inspired by Chantana (everbluec) I have decided to highlight the products that I had received from companies be it through goodie bags or packages. Aside from the obvious FTC clear disclaimer stuff, this can also help with reviewing the products and showing how they perform - outside of a sole review entry.
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Sand Beige
- Revlon Loose Powder (to set)
- MAC Solar Riche Bronzing Powder
- Etude House Proof 10 Primer
- MAC Delft Paintpot (only on outer corners)
- MAC Birds & Berries Eyeshadow (outer half)
- MAC Bough Grey (inner half)
- MAC Deep Truth (outer corner)
- 28 Color palette (brown for crease blending, highlight)
- Maquillage Palette in BE763 (light pink color)
- MAC Powerpoint Liner in Engraved
- Majolica Majorca Lash Bone (mascara) Primer
- L'ancome Fatale Mascara
- NARS blush in Madly
- MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder (highlight)
Worn off here, but I initially had on:
- Make Up Store lipstick in Invisible
Highlighted products had been provided to me by companies/distributors.
I attempted to use both Birds & Berries and Bough Grey eyeshadow that I had hauled from MAC's Liberty of London Collection.
Within that haul entry I made an assumption that these two shadows would look pretty cute together, though I might be wrong? Bough Grey actually goes on quite sheer and takes awhile to build up, so I find that it didn't do much for the look.
In the end I layered the pinkish shade on the Maquillage BE763 palette over Bough Grey. Though it's hard to see in the photos, the color became a light pearl-ish almost lilac shade at angles shade. In the end it all worked out. As much as I love Bough Grey, it is not quite a color I will reach for as often as I had expected.
Shell Pearl Beauty Powder (from MAC) on the other hand is LOVE. I can't get over how lovely it works as a highlight, really thankful I bought it even though I wasn't so enthusiastic about it at the start.
And that's it, working on a couple entries, but I think I'll only be able get them up over the weekend, depending...
Thanks for reading!