The title makes me cringe a little, but I'm running out of ideas.
This was a look I wore to a semi-formal family gathering sometime before the intensive school finals. I say semi-formal because it was a little lunch occasion held sometime after my cousin's wedding.This was the look that I wore, something rather neutral but yet at the same time I wanted to experiment with a bit of green.
- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
- Silky Girl 02 Liquid Foundation
- Za Pressed Powder (to set)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Light Gold Eyeshadow - don't remember what I used
- Majolica Majorca Palette in BR742 (Dark Moss Green)
- 28 Color Palette (medium warm brown - the one I always use, lol)
- Revlon Colorstay Quad in Nude Elements (highligh shade)
- MAC Powerpoint Liner in Engraved
- Cover Girl Lash Blast
- Wet N Wild Bronzer
- LA Girl blush in Subtle
- ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Unlimited Nectar
Attire-wise, my mom made it clear I wasn't to show up in just jeans and a t-shirt. (pfft)
Since the location wasn't held anywhere grand - it was at my cousin's house - I wore a simple sundress. It's a dress and that's presentable and I wasn't going to show up in an evening dress or anything, cause that would just be weird.
Also I ditched the extensions at the last minute and threw on a headband instead.
Here's a shot of what I wore, along with my darling nephew (cousin's kid) trying to do the peace sign.
I love that little bugger.
But yes that is it. Thanks for reading (: