I was just swooning about this over twitter and felt I needed to divert this swoon somewhere else, on to my blog perhaps.
While I am sure that information about this collection will flood the webs or probably has already flood the webs, I need to swoon. A little.. just a bit.
MAC's MSFs and Mineralized Blushes have long been my biggest weakness because for some reason, I just like collecting them. Though over time I have developed an immunity to getting psyched with every Mineralized release and can even skip ones that may look gorgeous yet swatch similar to something I have or seem unimpressive (to me).
Though, with their new Summer release, Heavenly Creatures, I can only say.... take my money, take it all!
I don't know what is so different about these and I don't even know what their texture will be like so perhaps all that will change once reviews and swatches surface but for now....
let's bask in the beauty of these Mineralized 'Creatures'.
- Earthshine – Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
- Light Year – Peachy pink with gold shimmer
- Star Wonder – Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Center of the Universe – Coral with gold shimmer
- Solar Ray – Peach and gold melange
- Ring of Saturn – Terracotta and gold melange
- Stratus – Amethyst and golden brown melange
- Supernova – Magenta and burnt gold melange
- Aurora – Peach, green, and brown melange (Frost)
- Magnetic Attraction – Orange, pink and gold melange (Frost)
- Neo Nebula – Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange (Frost)
- Universal Appeal – Gold, bronze and violet melange (Frost)
- Invincible Light – Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange (Frost)
- Earthly – Beige, peach and cool brown melange (Frost)
- Water – Yellow, lime green and blue melange (Frost)
- Bright Moon – Grey, silver and icy green melange (Frost)
- Sky – Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange (Frost)
I have some Mineralized Eyeshadows but generally am not too huge about them (as compared to MSFs and Mineralized Blush) but these look gorgeous.
This collection also sees the return of Volcanic Ash Exfoliator!
I can just feel some people dancing around and while I am not an addict or consider this my Holy Grail, I do enjoy using this (yes, dirt smell and all) and will likely stock up on a couple of tubes.
Something about it's Earthy, dirty yet clean feel is just so refreshing to use. It does stink but so does Chinese medicine which is suppose to do good for you.... same logic, yes?
Regardless, there are a couple more gems to this collection like Lipsticks, Creamsheen Glass and more.
(information and pictures here is credited to that site too)
Thanks for reading!
Do you have your sights set on anything from this collection?