Okay, this is going to be my last entry for the day, I swear.
Here's the look I wore out today to collect my laptop and to (I guess) shop around the Raffles district a little.
It's a fairly simple and neutral (in my opinion) purple look which could be used as a everyday look if you feel that you love purple shadows so much that you wouldn't mind wearing it everyday.
I personally am alright with purple, but I would honestly wear black everyday without a doubt. However I have been fairly into neutral and softer looks of late.
I guess it's the whole "fall" transition and being affected by all the fall looks popping up on youtube.
Anyhoo, this is the look and if anyone wants me to do a tutorial on this look (or any of my lotds that is), simply request for it!
Via e-mai/private message/or youtube message, do not request in the tagboard as I might miss it.
As you can tell I'm into the whole "nude lids with color in the crease" type of a look lately.
- SANA Isaflavone Makeup Base
- Silky Girl Skin Perfect Liquid Foundation
- JJANG Pressed Powder Foundation (to set)
- L'oreal Blush Delice in Rosewood
- Elf Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- 28 Color Neutral Palette (top left color)
- 88 Color Regular Palette (light and dark purple)
- MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Engraved
- Za Cutie Curl Mascara;Volume in Black
- Canmake 4 Color Highlighter (3rd color from top)
- Maybelline Shine Seductress in 203
What is your current "fall" look obsession?