I was tagged by heavenlygorgeous, thanks love!
What I got from this tag is that you are to list down your essential/must-have items or items you seem to use on a daily basis.
Now I switch my products around a lot and unlike some of the girls who are really organized and store their go-to makeup items in a compartment of it's own, mine are stored away in their own compartments. For example, foundation in foundation drawer, blush in blush drawer etc.
Still, I managed to pick out the items that I used rather often or I feel is a go-to item.
Some are absolute essentials in the sense that I cannot do my makeup without it. While others are 'if I had a choice out of its category to just pick one, this is what I'll choose' kind of a thing. I hope this analogy is right...
I know, I am so bad at eliminating products that I end up wtih what 17? Is that even legal in this tag?
And as I am typing this, I noticed I've missed out on some rather important items too, e.g. a kabuki brush. Because how else am I going to apply my loose powder without a kabuki. I think all this school work is getting to my brain.
Nonetheless, items I've forgotten to photograph are listed below but marked with an asterisk (*).
I would not be elaborating on all the products since there are quite a few to name already, don't want to turn this tag into too long an entry.
1. 28 Color Palette
2. Cover Girl Lash Blast (Waterproof)
3. MAC Blush in Eversun (Style Warriors Packaging)
4. MAC Powerpoint Liner in Engraved
5. Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Natural Nude
6. MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NW25) - I love the Magical Tannsu one too, they are very similar, but this was more convenient to photograph. Lol!
7. Wet N' Wild Bronzer
8. ELF Eyelash Curler
9. Lumiere Invisi-Veil (setting powder)
10. Bobbi Brown Corrector (Light Peach)
11. MAC's Browset in Show Off
12. Silky Girl O2 Liquid Foundation
13. ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder (Luminance)
14. MAC 129
15. Loewe Cornell random brush - nothing to it, I just use this for my bronzer.
16. ELF Eyeshadow brush - If I am in a hurry this does everything. Lid, crease, outer corner, highlight. 1 brush fits all!
17. Random Liner brush - to set my eyeliner with
*18. Kabuki brush
*19. Urban Decay Primer Potion - how in the world did I even forget this?!
I believe that is it for my outrageous list of essentials. I think a rule needs to be enforced on how many products not to go over. haha!
But regardless, most people have been tagged so I tag everyone else reading this who hasn't done it yet! :D