This look is inspired by this photo of Selena Gomez.
Aside from this just being a Selena Gomez inspired look, I had also received requests to do a brown smokey look.
So here is a rendition of it, paired with silver for that brightening effect.
- NYX Eyeshadow base in White and Skintone
- LA GIrl Platinum Eyeshadow in Snowflakes
- Red Earth Tier Set in Bird of Paradise (silver)
- 88 Color Palette (colors mentioned)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black
- Covergirl Lashblast (Waterproof)
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- LA Girl Blush in Natural
- LA GIrl Superlicious Moisturizing Lipgloss in Happy
To find out how to get this look done, watch the video tutorial!
This video tutorial is in partnership* with Selenastyle.com
* = By partnership I am simply providing distributor rights.
I am not getting paid or sponsored for anything in this video