Here is the post with information on how to vote, how it works etc.
If you are unsure about a certain step, click on the (?) button and a screenshot will open in a new window explaining it.
Am using the bro's account for screenshots since I have already done all this on mine.
First, How to Vote? Where to Start?
First, get started by CLICKING HERE to go to LG's Fanpage.
- Start by 'liking' the LG Facebook Fanpage! (?)
- Next, click anywhere on the LG Challenge banner picture under the tab 'Life's Good!' (?)
- After that, you will have to 'Allow' the application to link to your account. (?)
- You will be directed to the Main Challenge page where you can read to find out more, but to vote, click on 'People' (?)
- And the look for me and click on my picture! (the one below)
Alternatively, CLICK HERE if this is not your first time doing this!
You can vote on EVERY PICTURE once per day, and you can vote every single day! So that's a total of 3 votes per day!
Look for the most recent diary entry - WEEK 7 right now! (this changes every week!).
- Click on one of the thumbnails and you'll be directed to a page that looks like this:
- Click VOTE and wait for it to reload and then click 'Back to Diary' to vote on the other two images, simple as that!
Now some info-bits.
This campaign is going to be 7 weeks long, from now till 15 December and you can cast your votes EVERY SINGLE DAY.
As part of this Campaign, I will be post a blog entry on a weekly basis talking about 'What Makes (my) Life Good!' - so that's 7 blog entries in total.
It would mean loads if you could lend me your support through this! It's awesome if you would like to vote everyday, although I know that is pretty hardcore dedication. It would be pretty awesome too if you could help spread the word (blog, twitter, etc)!
Thank you all so much again for your patience and time through this. It's not my normal content/stuff but I thought to try out and experience it. Stay tuned for updates on what makes my life good.
If you have any questions you can drop them below. Thank you for reading (: