So here is yet another neutral look.
I was requested on youtube to do a Back to School tutorial and though I know I am a little late (as most schools in the US started about a week ago), here it is nonetheless!
I know there are tons of Back to School looks on youtube covering a range of different techniques and yada, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to do one. But as I was requested, I thought I would just do my spin on it.
To make it a little different from my other tutorials I have decided to only use drugstore products in this. The only thing I used that wasn't drugstore would have to be Urban Decay Primer Potion as I honestly didn't have a substitite for that.
Tutorial link at the end of the entry!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (sorry! I don't have a drugstore primer)
- Canmake Color Stick in white (NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk works too)
- Revlon Colorstay 12 hour quad in Copper Spice
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black Brown
- Cover Girl Mascara (Waterproof)
- L'oreal Blush Delice in True Rose
- ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer Powder in Luminance
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Neverending Nude