First off, credits for this eyeshadow combination would have to go to MichellePhan for her seductive vampire tutorial.
A look that she had done primarily for the Halloween season and while I am definitely not dressing up for Halloween right now, I loved the eyeshadow combination she had used so I adopted it and twisted it into something a little more wearable.
Though in my opinion aside from the heavy liner, the eyeshadow look, or rather the whole look itself is quite wearable if you are the daring sort; Minus the pale pasty skin for the vampire effect.
Here's a still from her tutorial video. Credit in this image goes to Michelle Phan.
Do note that this is my take on it and I definitely did not use the same products she did. Neither did I do it the same way.
I was merely inspired by her look. I realized in the tutorial she has red lips on but that's not what I feel comfortable running around broad daylight in, so I made some minor changes to it.
(I'm trying to be more detailed with it, so that would explain why the Product list seems so long. And I'm also working the right color to use for it.)
- Kawaii Tokyo Brighten Up gel in Herbal Forest (moisturizer)
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
- Canmake color stick in 07 (undereye concealer)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Lumiere Cosmetics Invisiveil (to set)
- MAC Solar Riche Bronzer
- Urban Decay Primer potion
- MAC Artifact Paintpot (outer 1/2 of the eye only)
- Maybelline Eye Studio quad in Autumn Spirit (lightest color - all over lid)
- L'oreal Infinite Wear in Brazilian Duo (rustic red shade - outer half)
- Rhomlon Eyeshadow in Black (outer-v)
- MAC Powerpoint Liner in Engraved
- L'ancome Fatale Mascara
- Magical Tannsu 6pc Foundation and Contour (contour)
- MAC blush in Intenso (solid side)
- ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance (highlight)
- Canmake Lip Concealer in 01
- NYX Round Lipstick in Circe
- Nivea Lipbalm in Cherry (slight reddish tint, not obvious but less nude)
And here's my take on it.
Again, I'm not saying I look like Michelle Phan or my look is similar to hers, it's merely inspired by. Just have to put that there cause some people might try to be funny about it. I'm sure most you all understand what I am getting at (:
Ha, if I were to be a vampire I'd be a tanned one. Porcelain skin and me don't go too well together.
I managed to take photos of my outfit too since I haven't posted an outfit entry in awhile.
I was wearing my combat boots, but pity they couldn't be featured in the picture as well. Though I'm pretty sure most of you guys know what it looks like from earlier entries and videos.
Spaz pose, I know, but I was trying to get my face and as much of my body in the frame!
Top (tunic and vest) combination from Hong Kong,
Leggings from Forever 21.
Necklace from Forever 21
Boots from Dr Martens.
I don't always list where I get what since some of them are random brandless ones. But if they are items you can purchase from known stores, I'll list it.
And last but not list, a cool-ass-teen-wannabe-gangster shot, just for the record.
That just sounded like a bunch of random mad tags.
Okay, on a slightly serious note, say goodbye to faded auburn/whatever color it has become hair.
I'm getting my hair colored tomorrow (Wed 11/11) - LOL at the coincidental date, not planned, I'm not one of those scene kids that need everything done on the same numeral (e.g. 09/09/09)
Not going to reveal the color yet, primarily because I'm not 100% sure myself. But we'll see. (:
Thanks for reading!